Question about SpeedDate.com SpeedDate
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi and welcome to FixYa!
How to cancel you membership;
1. Proceed to SpeedDate.com and log in to view your home screen.
2. Click the "More" link in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click "Account Settings."
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Deactivate" link next to "Deactivate My Account."
4. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button.
5. Click a radio button to indicate why you want to delete your SpeedDate account.
6. Click the "Deactivate Account" button.
7. Type a statement to explain what you would improve about the SpeedDate service.
8. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button. This deletes your SpeedDate account and displays a confirmation message.
Hope this helps!
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/carolyn_427ff26936286336
Posted on Sep 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 29, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 31, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2012 | youtube.com
Aug 16, 2010 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3i SLVR L7 L8 OEM...
Nov 01, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 16, 2008 | eBay Auctions
317 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: