Question about Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
* Your mobile charging socket as some problem with it.
* You just need to visit you are nearest service center.
* There they will change your mobile socket.
* It may take few minutes.
* After changing it before living check weather it is working.
* Some time your mobile will be repaired by just a service also.
Thanks for your question.
Posted on Jun 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Sep 15, 2010 | JVC 20GB Everio GSeries HDD Digital...
Jan 18, 2010 | Samsung SGH-D800 Cellular Phone
Sep 18, 2009 | Cell Phones
Apr 25, 2009 | Cell Phones
Feb 05, 2008 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!