Mary, you can download the software from http://download.Kodak.com/digital/software/easyShare/v8_3_0/install_easyshare.exe
Press the SAVE button, find a place on your hard drive and save the file. Double click the install_easyshare.exe
file and it will install the file. Follow the instructions below.
The file is good for KODAK EASYSHARE Software - WINDOWS Operating Systems
- Verify that your computer meets the system requirements.
NOTE: APPLE QUICKTIME Player is required for some software features. Visit APPLE to download the latest version of the QUICKTIME Player.
- Disconnect all accessory devices from your computer (digital camera, camera dock, printer dock, photo printer, card reader, etc.).
- Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
- Close all programs.
- Download the software, then follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- To launch the software select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak EasyShare > Kodak Easyshare software.
IMPORTANT: If you have a large picture collection, allow a few minutes after your computer restarts before starting EASYSHARE Software. EASYSHARE Software windows appear after your previous picture catalog has been updated
After the installation are completed, reboot if not asked to do so. You can copy the install_easyshare.exe
file to a CD for later installation if needed.
Good luck and post back to let me know how it went.