Question about Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
Hi - that sounds nasty - its possible the display or the control module has failed as a result of the power failure.
I suggest the motor control module be the 1st unit to be replaced, don't think you can get around this one.
Posted on Jun 21, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 02, 2013 | Dell Alienware Area-51 Gaming Desktop...
Dec 04, 2012 | Jenn-Air JES9800A Electric Kitchen Range
Feb 26, 2018 | Microwave Ovens
Feb 27, 2012 | Whirlpool Electric Range
F1 touch pad / ERC test This simple test will help determine
whether the ERC (Electronic Range Control or Clock) or the touch pad is
defective when F1 error code is present.
Note: Some models incorporate the touch pad in to the ERC as a single
assembly, in which case this test is not necessary. Simply replace the ERC
Warning: If you feel in any way uncomfortable performing this test or
making this repair, please contact a qualified appliance repair technician.
1. Disconnect power to the range (unplug the range power cord or turn the power off to the range at the circuit breaker). It is very important that the power to the range has been disconnected, so please double check before continuing
2. Gain access inside the control panel.
3. Disconnect the touch pad (also called keypad or membrane switch) ribbon from the ERC
4. Make sure there are no lose wires, or anything else that may cause a short when power is turned back on. Assemble the control panel back the way it was
5. Turn the power back on.
6. Wait for at least one hour to see if the F1 code comes back (usually accompanied by a beeping sound)
7. If F1 comes back, replace the ERC. If it does not, replace the touch pad.
Dec 09, 2010 | Maytag MER5530 Electric Kitchen Range
Nov 19, 2010 | Whirlpool RBD305PD Electric Double Oven
Dec 03, 2009 | Stoves 1000DFDLm Gas Kitchen Range
Nov 17, 2009 | Magic Chef CER3725AA Electric Kitchen...
Nov 30, 2007 | GE Profile Spectra JGBP90 Gas Kitchen...
Feb 29, 2016 | Fisher and Paykel GWL11 Top Load Washer
167 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: