Question about Motorola Mobility RAZR V3m Cellular Phone
Your mobile needs to be flash or update.
Here's how to do it :
* download the Software link : http://www.mediafire.com/?58l1ccehswstcwy
* download firmwares here : http://www.pbmobilezone.co.cc/2010/09/motorola-p2k-flashfiles.html
* you need a V3 usb cable.
1. install the software,just follow the instruction and wait till the installation is done.
2. download the particular firmware model and now you're ready to go.
3. open the software.
* Load flash file (firmware of the particular phone model)
* Hold "*" "#" and "power key" for bootloader (need this method so pc will recognize the phone)
* Connect phone to pc
* Tick start and wait until finish
Posted on Jun 18, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 21, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Feb 05, 2014 | Toshiba Satellite 5005-S504 Notebook
Jul 03, 2013 | HTC Amaze 4G
Sep 22, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 04, 2010 | Motorola Mobility Moto Q
Jul 04, 2009 | eMachines eMD620-5133 Notebook
Apr 03, 2009 | Panasonic Toughbook CF-51 Notebook
Dec 23, 2007 | HP iPAQ H1940 Pocket PC
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!