Question about Computers & Internet
Thanks you for writing in regard to your payment concern. As you are unable to pay for the item youve purchased using PayPal. Let me help you with this.
First, I want to know the error message that you are getting so we can assist you further.
Now, if the error message you are getting is "Unable to process payment. Please try again later" or something like that, the best thing that you can do is to do a manual payment thru PayPal.
But first, you need to contact your seller and ask for a manual invoice and his correct PayPal email address.
Here is how you can get the sellers contact details:
Here are the steps to have the member's phone number emailed to you:
TO REQUEST THE MEMBER'S CONTACT INFORMATION:
1. Click the "Advanced Search" link at the top of any eBay page.
2. Click the "Find Contact Information" link located to the left of the page.
3. On the "Find Contact Information" page, enter in the User ID of the member you wish to find and the Item number of the item you are trading with the member.
Please be reminded that at the same time, we'll also send your contact information to your trading partner for fairness sake.
Once you have the invoice and his correct PayPal email address, you may then pay the item manually thru PayPal.
Here are the steps:
As a work around, you can just send a manual payment to your seller's correct PayPal email address by using the "Send Money" tab from the PayPal site.
The good news here is you are still covered by the Buyer Protection Programme.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the "Send Money" tab.
3. Choose "Send Money Online".
4. Under "Payments made mainly to purchase goods or services", select "eBay Items" or "Goods".
5. Then hit the "Continue" button.
Hope I was able to cover everything to resolve your concer.
Posted on Jun 16, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 14, 2015 | Cycling
Mar 07, 2015 | Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2015 | Video Cameras
Mar 25, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 27, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Aug 20, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 28, 2010 | 2003 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Oct 20, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
310 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!