Question about Televison & Video
Hopefully this will help. These codes are straight from the One for All Big Easy HT Plus Remote manual:
Mitsubishi: 0150, 0093, 0019, 0178
To program the remote to control your TV:
1. Turn on your TV.
2. Press the "TV" button on the remote.
3. Press and hold "Setup" until the indicator light blinks twice, then release the "Setup" button.
4. Enter the first code provided above.
5. If you have entered the code correctly, the light will again blink twice.
6. Aim the remote at the TV and press "Power." If the code is correct, the TV will turn off.
7. If the TV remains on after pressing "Power," repeat steps 2-6 for each code until you find the one that works for your TV.
Find the full manual here
If you found this solution helpful, please give it a positive rating!
Posted on Jun 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
on Apr 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 15, 2014 | Philips Televison & Video
Nov 20, 2013 | Mitsubishi New Original 290P117B10 Remote...
Nov 26, 2011 | One For All URC-4330 Remote Control
Mar 09, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jul 03, 2009 | Panasonic Televison & Video
Jan 02, 2009 | Proview PA-32JK1A 32 in. LCD Television
384 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!