Question about Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 21, 2016 | Krups KM730D Breakfast Set Coffee Maker...
If the lamp usage time has passed 2 000 hours (when LAMP POWER has been set to NORMAL), the projector will switch to standby mode after approximately 10 minutes of operation. The resetting procedure should thus be completed within 10 minutes.
1. Insert the power cord plug into the wall outlet and then
press the MAIN POWER switch.
2. Press the POWER button so that a picture is projected onto
3. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen, and
then press the F or G button to select the OPTION menu.
4. Press the ENTER button, and then press the F or G button
to select LAMP RUNTIME.
5. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately
3 seconds. The confirmation screen, "LAMP RUNTIME
RESET." is displayed and select OK.
6. Turn off the power.
This will reset the cumulative usage time for the lamp
unit to zero.
Mar 12, 2011 | Panasonic PT-AX100U-EC DLP Projector
Oct 06, 2009 | Ruud UBHC Air Conditioner
Sep 15, 2009 | HP Photosmart 3180 All-In-One Printer
Aug 04, 2008 | Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Receiver
Jun 29, 2008 | Garmin nuvi 350 GPS Receiver
Dec 29, 2007 | RCA RTD258 System
Feb 27, 2007 | AEG 24 in. Favorit 60870M Free-standing...
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!