- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I have not heard of it either, so I will assume it is a way to make money for them. I could be wrong. Try right-clicking on the file and see if it will allow you to choose which program to open it with. You might also right click on it and go to properties, and from there you can choose which program opens your music files.
Opera mini 5 is a tricky thing, I suggest trying the Opera Mobile 10 Beta, its much cleaner and installs with a simple .cab file that windows mobile understands. http://my.opera.com/operamobile/blog/opera-mobile-10-beta-for-windows-mobile-phones
Based on my experience there are many reasons that this issue may occur. I suggest you try the following suggestions:
* Suggestion 1: Clear Temp folders ====================== 1. Click Start>Programs>Accessories>Disk Cleanup 2. Clear your Temporary Internet files and temp files. 3. Restart the PC. 4. Copy your Office 2007 files and folders to a local folder. 5. Double click on the Setup.exe to start the install process.
* Suggestion 2: Check the Environment Variables ==================== I remember I have resolved some similar issues that the users report Office 2007 has failed to install. I have figured out this is caused by the wrong configuration of the user variables. To check it, please follow the steps below:
1. Right click on Computer, and choose Properties 2. In the Tasks list that appears on the left, click Advanced system settings. 3. Click Advanced tab, click Environment Variables. 4. Under User variables for user name, check if TEMP is configured as the following value: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp"
* Suggestion 3: Install under Vista safe mode ====================== Please try to install Office 2007 under Vista safe mode:
1. Restart Windows. 2. At the boot sequence, long press F8 key to invoke startup menu. 3. Choose Safe Mode with network connection on the menu and press Enter. 4. After Windows starts in this mode, install Office 2007 again and see the result.
There can be three types of applications that you download from freeware sites:
'.cab' files, that can be directly installed from your PPC
'.exe' files, which are direct to be run applications that need no installation, just have to be placed in any folder and a shortcut has to be placed in the start-menu.
'.exe' setup files. These files have to be opened in your PC while having your PPC connected thru Active Sync. This will install the application to your PPC thru your PC. These should be the kind of applications that you might be talking about for which you get such an error message "Not a valid PPC application!"
I think this should have solved your queries regarding PPC applications.
If this really solves your problem, Please Rate...