Question about Sony Ericsson K550i Cellular Phone
How do i remove the front cover, there is dust behind the screen
Tips for a great answer:
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Jan 10, 2010 | Philips 46PP9302 46" Rear Projection...
Dec 02, 2009 | Sony Grand WEGA KDF-50WE655 50" Rear...
Feb 23, 2009 | Philips Magnavox 51MP392H Rear Projection...
Jan 26, 2009 | Toshiba Tecra M7 Tablet PC
Nov 08, 2008 | Mitsubishi WD-62525 62" Rear Projection...
Dec 28, 2007 | Mitsubishi WD-62528 62 in. LCD Television
Nov 24, 2007 | Mitsubishi VS-6041 60" Rear Projection...
Nov 23, 2007 | Nokia N73 Cellular Phone
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!