Question about 3Com NBX 3102 IP Phone
SOURCE: Cisco 7960G IP Phone Problem
Try to manually reset the phone - **#"Settings" (this will unlock the configuration) + Network + menu under number "33" - erase the configuration. Then the phone configuration will be erased. Also you can manually set IP address and TFTP server
Posted on Jun 10, 2008
What IP did you give the phone? When it says discover, its looking for the call server, which it is not finding.
Which system is this on? If IP office, you may need to build an IP route in the system for that subnet.
Posted on Feb 15, 2009
SOURCE: Using AVAYA 4610SW IP phone
Answer to the second problem :-
1. The changes in the ring tone has to be made by accessing the Avaya server where the phones are registered.
2. Log in to the avaya server...... enter change station <station number> on the command prompt
3. In the personalized ring pattern field, you can select one out of the 8 available options by typing any digit between from 1 to 8.
4. The ring pattern of that particular station will change accordingly.
5. Keep the personalized ring pattern of all the stations different by assigning different digits against this value
Posted on Apr 02, 2009
Find detailed configuration guide on how to setup Cisco UCM with Ozeki VoIP SIP SDK at: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_42-how-to-setup-ozeki-voip-sip-sdk-with-cisco-unified-communications-manager-voip.html or with 3CX at: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_124-voip-sip-sdk-3cx-voip.html
Posted on Jan 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 03, 2014 | Polycom SoundPoint IP 320 SIP IP Phone
Mar 14, 2014 | 3Com Computers & Internet
Dec 09, 2009 | 3Com NBX 2102PE IP Phone
Apr 02, 2009 | Mitel 5212 IP Phone
Jan 13, 2009 | Avaya 4610SW
Nov 11, 2008 | Polycom SoundPoint IP 501 IP Phone
283 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: