- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
your desktop can also go onlie using the wireless belkin router,so this router will now act as a distributor,you need to setup the router between the modem and the computer that is wired,i hope that when you say modem it is the one provided to you by your internet service provider,what you need to do is to conect the modem to the router and the router to you desktop computer,you desktop computer will go online using the wired connection to the belkin rotuer and you laptops will use the wireless connection..
1. If your laptop has a built-in wireless adapter, then you don't need a belkin wireless g plus adapter.
2. You can connect to the Internet using your adapter provided that the location where you at offers wi-fi or wireless connection
3. If you want wireless connectivity at home, then you need to have a wireless router and subscribed for DSL/Cable broadband connections
Try the manual method.connect router to pc with ethernet cable
1.logon to 192.168.0.1
2.Connection type ; PPPOE
3.type in your [email protected] and pass
5.Configure wireless setting(SSID,Wep)
Configure pc with the same SSID and WEP
uplug the ethernet cable and check if your are able t connect wireless