Question about Alesis TransActive Mobile PA System Speaker System for iPod TRANSACTIVE
Change the battery, its quiet easy, but anyhow, now warrenty whatsoever!
a) one hex screwdirver size 5mm
b) 1 phillips screwdriver size 2
c) 1 replacement battery, maintenance free lead battery block, 123V 7.0AH Type 1270
d) some pieces of 1mm thick foam rubber (4 Strips 150mm, 4 strips 65 mm and 4 strips 95mm, 8-10mm wide would be original, but quiet anything would do it)
e) some glue
f) depending on your expertnes, 20 to 40 minutes time.
... yes thats all.
here we go
1. lay the unit on to back
2. unscrew the edge plates on the front side (4 pieces, 3 screws each, hex)
3. remove the three edge protectors
4. unscrew the front panel (8 screws, phillips)
5. pull the frontpanel gently up by 2 cm (aprox 1 inch), will be enough
6. lift the grill without bending and remove it
7. unscrew the main speaker (4 screws, phillips)
8. carefully lift up the main speaker
9. look thru the hole, you will see the battery, mounted by 4 screws (phillips again). Unscrew
10. unplig 2 battery leads
11. lift out te battery
1. glue some of the foam rubber arround the new battery, take tie old battery as sample.
2. slide in the battery
3. connect the leads to the battery, the red goese to te red marked pole. Importand
4. Mount the battery holder 4 screws phillips
5. slied in the speaker, mout it wit 4 screws, phillips
6. mount the grill without bending
7. siled the frontpanel back into position and screw ist (8 screws, phillips)
8. bring the edge protectors back into position
9. Mount the edge plates (3 hex screws each)
10. put it back on the weels and load your battery. Testrun.
11. have a beer for me and enyou your music.
Posted on Nov 07, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 19, 2016 | Blue Health & Beauty
Sep 15, 2012 | Alesis TransActive Mobile PA System...
Aug 01, 2011 | Alesis TransActive Mobile Speaker PA...
Jun 17, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 01, 2011 | Alesis TransActive Live Mobile PA System ...
Feb 24, 2011 | Citizen EcoDrive AT0100-51A Wrist Watch
Mar 28, 2009 | 2004 Yamaha V Star 1100 Silverado
Jan 01, 2009 | Alesis TransActive Mobile PA System...
Aug 10, 2013 | Alesis TransActive Mobile PA System...
548 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: