Good day!Follow this D.I.Y procedures to find the exact problem of your TV.
Check the following to fix the power supply board:
- Remove the back cover of your TV.
- After that,find the power supply board.
- If you already found the power supply,plug-in your TV
and power it ON.Check the input voltage of it,using multimeter (AC
range).If the power supply have no input voltage the problem could be
the power cord.Replace it.
- If the power supply have the input voltage,try to test
the output voltage if have 5vdc for the system and logic supply,12vdc
for the sounds and 24vdc for the back-light inverter.Use your multimeter
tester (DC range) to test that.
- If the power supply have a voltage outputs such as
5vdc,12vdc and 24vdc and the problem is still there.The problem could be
the main board.Replace it with the same type and model # because the
main board is no very difficult to fix and its very sensitive.
- If the power supply have no output voltage or the voltage is too low,just ignore the step # 5 because the problem is not on the main board,its on the power supply board.
NOTE: If you found any defective parts or components that mention above replace it with the same value,type and ratings.
- Fuse: Check the fuse if it is busted or blown.
- Power transistor (regulator): Check the regulator if it is shorted or leak.
- Resistor: Check the resistors specially the one that have a low resistance that near the power regulator.
- Capacitor: Also check the capacitors if it is leak or bulging top.
I hope this solution will be helpful.Thank you and good luck.