Question about HP Officejet 5610 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Check out these steps:
1. Connect the printer directly to the wall outlet and
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
Check with a copy from the front panel of the All-in-One.
However, the issue might be with the low on ink.
Please perform the following steps:
1. Unplug the power cable from printer when the printer is powered on and wait for 20 seconds.
2. Then, press and hold # and 6 while plugging in the power cord.
Continue holding until it displays Semi Full Reset message in the front panel of the All-in-One.
Try to make a copy and get back to us with the results.
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 14, 2014 | Jet 7 Portable Power Chair
Aug 01, 2012 | Apple OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Nov 01, 2010 | Buffalo Technology (USA), INC. - 500GB...
Apr 22, 2010 | Epson Stylus 1400 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 05, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 23, 2009 | Acer Aspire 5610-4648 Notebook
Dec 08, 2008 | 321studios DVD X Copy Platinum (200000)...
May 21, 2008 | Cameras
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: