The player freezes up after i turn it on. it freezes on the scree that says creative zen microphoto
WEll i WENt tO MiCROPhONE WitH My ZEN &&+ tHEN tHE SCREEN WENt bLACk &&+ tHE CHARGER LiGHt StAyEd ON &&+ NOW it dOESNt tURN ON At ALL PLEASES hELP ME ANytHiNq WOULd bE MUCH APPRECiATEd OH &&+ i HAVE tHE ZEN CREAtiVE.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This problem is because of the format of the Video File.
If you want to put videos on your Creative Zen Microphoto.
You will first have to convert it using Video Converter and you will have to get it into the correct file type that your MP3 Player Supports Hope this helped.
Try this: disconnect the player from the computer, turn it off,hold in the volume + button, and reconnect the player to the computer while holding the volume + button in. Keep holding the volume + button for an additional 5-50 seconds. Windows should eventually go into recovery mode and revive the player- it will pop up a window that says Found New Hardware Wizard.
Solution ID # 4794 from creative site
ZEN Micro and ZEN MicroPhoto
1. Make sure that the battery is charged.
2. Detach the ZEN Micro or MicroPhoto from the PC, and ensure that it is turned off.
3. Remove the battery.
4. Move and hold the Power button to the Power On position and re-insert the battery to the ZEN Micro or MicroPhoto. Hold the Power button until the Recovery Mode appears.
The following options will be displayed:
-Clean Up : Scans the player and removes invalid links from its music library.Does not affect music files themselves.
-Format (All):Caution! Erases all content!Save a copy of your player's content before formatting.
-Reload OS/ Firmware : Caution! Erases your player's firmware.
DO NOT select the Reload Firmware option unless you have access to a PC and you have downloaded the necessary firmware to install.
Reboot Reboots the device.