- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Transfer music from a computer You can use the following methods to transfer music:
• To install Nokia Ovi Player to manage and organize your music files, download the PC software from www.ovi.com, and follow the instructions.
• To view your device on a computer as a mass memory device where you can transfer any data files, make the connection with a compatible USB data cable or Bluetooth connectivity. If you are using a USB data cable, select Mass storage as the USB connection mode. A compatible memory card must be inserted in the device.
• To synchronize music with Windows Media Player, connect a compatible USB data cable, and select PC Suite as the USB connection mode. A compatible memory card must be inserted in the device.
To change the default USB connection mode, select Menu > Ctrl. panel > Connectivity > USB and USB connection mode.
I hope this information will be helpful. Thank you for using FixYa!
E5 means your cartridge error. May I know are you using original ink cartridge or yours has been modified before?
I assume you to refill your ink cartridge before because E5 error won't appear after replacing new cartridge.
So, you need to take out both of your ink cartridge and then use a clean cloth to wipe them. After that, slowly put in back into the printer. If the error is still there after wiping it, try to do it till the error is gone.
I had tested this way with my own printer and it works again without needed to buy a new ink cartridge.
All the best and good luck =)
This is called E5 error when you insert refilled cartridge or compatible.....
Printer does not read that particular cartridge.
No solution other than replacing with brand new one.
If you would like to save money, try refill kit by "ROADINK". Not only they are easy, but also the printing quality is good. For your better understanding pls check out my youtube video. And will see how easy ink refill can be done.
maybe it have the ink level chip which can be resetted by removing the cartridge and oning and offing the printer for 5 times within 10 minutes coz it saves data of a cartridge upto 5 use before only.. and 6th time insert it.
This is an error athat shows that the FINE Cartridge may not be installed properly, or the Cartridge may not be the compatible with this machine. the cartridge may be faulty or if it is a compatible type that you have not used before it may have adefective chip and you will need to Install the appropriate FINE Cartridge. If lines are misaligned or the resulting output is not satisfactory, carry out the FINE Cartridge Alignment