How do I clear the internal memory?
This should do it - this comes from the manual Formatting will do what you want.
Formatting an SD Memory Card or Internal Memory
This utility formats the internal memory (or memory card) and erases all stored images and data.
1. Press the button to turn on your ViviCam 3785.
2. Press the MODE button twice to enter [ ] Playback mode. Then press
the button to enter the Playback menu.
3. Select [Delete] by using the / buttons, and press the button.
4. Select [Format ] by using the / buttons, and press the button.
5. If you want to format your SD memory card or the internal memory choose
[OK] by pressing / buttons, then press the button to confirm.
To cancel the action, select [Cancel] instead.
[No Image] pops up after the SD memory card or internal memory
has been formatted.
Be sure the SD memory card is properly inserted into the camera before formatting it.
To format the internal memory, be sure to remove your SD memory card first.
Formatting will erase all information (even unrelated , non-camera data) from the memory/card.
For complete compatibility, be sure NOT to select FAT 32 as the file system when you format the SD card in
your computer. Memory cards formatted in FAT 32 file system will not be recognized by this ViviCam 3785.
Jun 16, 2011 |
Vivitar ViviCam 3785 Digital Camera