- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can set the length of your incoming ring to in the Call forwarding portion of the phone. Usually, it is set to 25 seconds. It can go as high as 30 seconds. To set the ringer to be longer or shorter, it goes by 5,10,15,... set of 5 increments. up to 30. I would also recommend to use a factory set ringtone, set the profile to LOUD or OUTDOORS. With vibrate option on. Some downloaded ringtones don't play as loud.
I can see where this feature can seem somewhat inconsistent. But if you think of it like a phone ringing, it is easier to understand. Once you have answered the phone, the phone stops ringing. And the person who called you never experiences a ring on their end.
Page 26: VibraCall is a vibrating alert that notifies you that your radio is receiving a message. This is useful in noisy environments. When the alert is on, the radio
vibrates once every 30 seconds when you receive a message on the channel and
code you set.
• To turn vibrating alerts on, press menu until the vibrating radio symbol is displayed, then press the plus (+) button to display the letter Y for Yes.
• To turn vibrating alerts off, press menu until the vibrating radio symbol is displayed, then press the minus (-) button until the minus symbol (-) is displayed.
ok,i have the same problem and it was i was using a ringtone i downloaded, try with the ringtones in your phone,..the original ones and see what happens, in my case i got a medium two beep tone in the headset as the phone rang