I have a Canon MP830 & I can't print or send a fax
Error message 300 -
I can't turn off the printer - & it says I have 10% in memory.
it is also making a clicking noise
Error No. 300 :
Cause 1: The machine is not ready.
Action : Ensure that the lamp on the Operation Panel lights.
If the lamp on the Operation Panel is off, turn the machine on.
While [COPY] is flashing, the machine is initializing. Wait until [COPY] stops flashing and stays lit.
When the Alarm Lamp lights orange, an error may occur in the machine.
Cause 2 : Machine is not proper connected.
Action : Ensure that the printer cable is securely connected to the computer/
* If using a switching hub or other devices, disconnect the machine and reconnect it directly to the computer and try printing again. If successful, the problem may have been with the device.
* There could also be a problem with the cable(s). Replace the cable and try printing again.
Cause 3 : The name of the machine being used is not selected in the [Printer] pull down menu of the [Print]dialog box.
Action : Select [MP830] from the [Printer] pop-up menu in the [Print] dialog box of the printer driver.
If the [MP830] is not displayed in the printer list, follow the procedure below to confirm the settings.
1) Select [ Print abd Fax Preferences] from the [Printer] pop-up menu.
2) Check that [MP830] is displayed in the screen that is displayed and select the [InMenu] checkbox.
3) If [MP830] is not displyed, click [+] to add a printer.
If [MP830] is not displayed, install the MP Drivers again referring to the Easy Setup Instructions for the operations.
Hope this helps. Please rate my response.
Have a good day.
Nov 23, 2009 |
Canon PIXMA MP830 All-In-One InkJet...