Question about Toshiba Portege R100 Tablet PC
I have a toshiba r100 and a 2000. Both have power cords but batteries are dead.
1. Can I recharge these batteries?
2. Can just use the power cords to run the computer? How?
3. Can I substitute a 3v 25mAh for the 3v 17mAh cmos battery?
1. If the batteries are dead then there's no way that you can charge them again. You're better off purchasing a new one. You can purchase one online by visiting the ToshibaDirect website or by calling them on 1-800-316-09202.
2. Yes, you can use the power cords to run the computer. Just plug them in using the power cords even with the batteries removed and it should work fine.
3. Yes you can but you might experience some current fluctuations. This is negligible on a CMOS battery though.
Posted on Sep 18, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2018 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 21, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
May 15, 2012 | Archos 101 Internet Tablet 16GB 10.1"...
Jan 11, 2018 | Toshiba Tecra M4-S435 Tablet PC
May 03, 2010 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 31, 2009 | ASUS R1E-B1 Tablet PC
Aug 14, 2009 | Compaq 2710p Tablet PC - Intel Centrino...
Feb 22, 2009 | Toshiba Portege R100 Tablet PC
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!