Question about Denon ASD3W IPod Networking Dock Docking Station
I am having trouble configuring the IP and the ssid and key. The control stops working as I try and type the key into the "Details" , "Manual, ssid, ktip, key stops working like the battery of the remote has run out?
I can confirm this problem: When the key is entered, the unit craches (the screen goes black). A hard reset can be done, and the unit reboots after disconnecting og re-connecting the power.
When connecting the unit to the internet with a wire, the firmware can be updated via the GUI. Please note: This takes a long time. (10-15 minutes). The unit will reboot when done. Do not disconnect power og network.
When firmware is updated, the problem is solved.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
When entering in your encryption key, use the up/down buttons to select the character you wish to use. Use the right button to get to the next character position. After all characters have been entered in your key, continue to use the right button until it will not accept any more right movements and the screen's focus is on "encryption key" or "connection."
Posted on Nov 27, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Ok so far heres what works, entering in everything manually.
1. Go into connection types, Hit "Manual Configuration"
2. Input your SSID
3. Input the correct security type, this is key.
4. Put your password in properly
5. For ip address "Do not auto obtain".
6. open up cmd in your computer, type in ipconfig
7. Now input that ip address but add 10 to the last number so "192.168.0.1" will be entered as "192.168.0.11"
8. Enter the rest of your info inside such as subnet mask and default gateway exactly as you see it in your ipconfig.
9. Now hit next, hit configure now for your DNS. When asked about DNS hit "Dont auto obtain".
10. For the first server put in 188.8.131.52
11. For the second server put in 184.108.40.206
12. Hit Next, when asked about a proxy hit no proxy
13. Leave mtu as the default
14. it should work, if not check the ip and that it is the internet ip + 10. Good luck
Sep 02, 2017 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Feb 15, 2013 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Mar 15, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
Jun 12, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
May 23, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Mar 09, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2009 | Computers & Internet
May 21, 2009 | Zhone (6218-I2-200) Router
May 10, 2008 | Hawking HWREG1 Repeater
Nov 26, 2007 | OTC ACR201-G (00CSPP000122) 802.11b/g...
Aug 18, 2017 | Denon ASD3W IPod Networking Dock Docking...
Jul 09, 2017 | Denon ASD3W IPod Networking Dock Docking...
Jan 21, 2018 | Denon ASD3W IPod Networking Dock Docking...
217 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: