I am trying to open and view this software but I get a message reading
"SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Vortia;DeviceDrivers, Virtual Device Driver format in the registry is invalid. Choose 'Close' to terminate the application. Please advise on how to open.
Have you went to the software manufacturer's website to see if they have an updated driver for their software/. Have you checked the playstore ? Or windows store or Apple store, whichever applies and just do a simple search in the search box for the drivers...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
There should be a software that comes with your Nokia.
Nokia PC Suite, if you don't have the disc, you may try to download it from their website.
However, you need to turn on your bluetooth or attach the USB cable to your phone, at that point, you probably need to see what's going on at your screen
All the best,
There are four possible reasons that this could happen, so you need to do some tests to diagnose which one it is.
1. It could be that you shot some photos in "RAW" and the photo viewer is not capable of decoding raw images. (You should have a digtal developing software such as LightRoom for this, or installing the right Canon software might include the decoder that allows other programs to access it.) To test for this, check the full name of the files; if you can read all the .JPG files, but none of the .CR2 files, this is your problem.
2. It could be that your card is corrupting the data. To check for this, try a different card. (Any card will work for photos.)
3. Failing the other two, either the camera is producing corrupted data, or your image viewer is not capable of reading them. To discern which, try a different image viewer. If you don't want to install one, upload it to a photo sharing site, or just view it in your browser (you can drag and drop).