Question about HP Computers & Internet
You can download a manual for the copier from the manufactures website or in your start /all programs menue you should be able to see the copier listed there and there should be iformation about the printer there
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
1. Verify that your computer meets the system requirements. (Please details below)
NOTE: WINDOWS XP 64-bit Operating System is not supported.
2. Disconnect your all-in-one printer from your computer.
3. Verify that you logged on to the computer using the administrator account.
4. Close all programs.
5. Download the software onto your computer.
6. Once you are on the download page click for the button that says download and save the file in your desktop.
7. Double-click the *.exe file, then follow the on-screen instructions.
8. When the installation is complete, connect your all-in-one printer to your computer.
9. Select Start > Programs > Kodak > Kodak AiO Home Center.
Please let me know if the provided information has been helpful.
Please rate me if the information provided was able to help you.
Nov 22, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Jun 19, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Apr 30, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 06, 2010 | Epson Stylus Multifunction Inkjet Printer/...
Dec 17, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 16, 2009 | HP PSC 1210 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 05, 2008 | HP PhotoSmart C4480 All-in-One Printer ...
Nov 18, 2008 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 13, 2008 | HP PSC 1510 All-In-One InkJet Printer
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!