Question about Philips 20PT6441 20" TV
How can i unlock philips hotel tv 21ht3302/41using remote control?
You can't unlock without paying usually. You would have to ask some kind of hotel staff.
Posted on Aug 14, 2008
Posted on Jul 14, 2011
Get a Phillips universal remote (Walmart about $8.00) and one of the Phillips codes will unlock the tv and put it in normal use.
Posted on Nov 03, 2011
Hi i have an old tv philips 28pw6518/05 and i don't have the remote control and is block on mute ....help
Posted on Apr 16, 2013
I board ratter code my tv ohilips 26HF7875 / 10 and I was unable deblocker it. s v p help me
Posted on Oct 10, 2015
If you're looking to "unblock" the inputs, (for example; connecting a dvd or a xbox, ps, etc) it is possible to do it if the tv is a philips...just follow this instructions to access the menu:
Use the Digit 0 -9 buttons to press digits
319753 followed immediately by the mute
button. Note: Digit buttons 3,1,9,7,5,3
and the mute button must be pressed
successively within 20 seconds for the
TV setup menu to be activated.
Then you just need to create another channel, add the input (vga, svideo, avg, hdmi, etc...) and store the channel
Posted on Nov 07, 2008
Hello my philips tv 23hf5474 / 10 pilot trying to type in the code 319753 and the mute button and the menu jumps on me and wants to switch the tv from pc to xbox etc .... Is there a possibility of another entry in the menu and switch ?? please help my email [email protected]
Posted on Dec 25, 2014
How to switch your hotel Phillips 32HFL5662L/f7 to HDMI if you need to.
1. You will need a serial DB9 M-F cable, your PC with a serial port and a terminal program like Hyper Terminal or Putty
2. Set your baud rate to 115200, n,8,1 connect to rear RS232 on TV
3. Unplug the AC adaptor connecting the little smart box on the back of the TV. The TV may plug into this adaptor as well, so just plug the TV back into the wall. If you do not, the LCD TV will try to switch back to cable after you select HDMI.
4. Power on the LCD TV and you should see data on the PC screen in readable text.
5. You must send a carriage return after each command <cr> (the enter key on your PC)
6. Use only small letters (no caps)
i - info
u,d,l,r - Up, Down, Left, Right
p - PIP window toggle
To set to HDMI use the following sequence:
i <cr> (menu)
d <cr> (down)
d <cr> (down)
r <r> (right)
then use 'd' and 'r' to select the right input
Posted on Jan 29, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!