Question about Nokia 6080 Cellular Phone
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 28, 2011 | Nokia N95 Cellular Phone
Jul 20, 2011 | Samsung Modem Configuration Software...
Nov 24, 2010 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Samsung PC Suite - Internet through mobile modem -Error 619 - Data Cable
Rectifying the error
1. Samsung USB modem driver (Download from Samsung ' Local Link)
2. Connect Your Samsung with a working Internet connection ( via )USB Cable
3. Samsung PC Studio or any other Samsung mobile drivers are not installed
1. Connect your Samsung Star 3G to your PC and install the modem drivers that you have downloaded.
2. Goto Control Panel > Phone and Modem Options
3. Select the Modems tab. You will see Samsung mobile modem listed.
4. Select it and click on Properties.
5. Goto the Advanced tab and put the following in the box for Extra Initialization Commands:
( or tye AT+CGDCONT=1, "IP', "apnname")
eg:- +cgdcont=1, "IP", "bsnlnet"
6. Hit OK and exit.
The next step is to create a dialler for your Samsung Star 3G mobile modem.
Error 619 solved
1. To create a dialler, Goto Control Panel>Network Connections
2. Hit Create a New Connection and proceed as follows (each sub-point is for each screen of the wizard):
2.1 Network Connection Type: Connect to the Internet
2.2 How do you want to connect to the Internet: Set up my connection manually
2.3 Select Connect using a dial-up modem
2.4 Select Modem-Samsung Mobile Modem
2.5 Type an ISP name according to your preference (could be anything)
2.6 Type*99# as the phone number ( or type *99*1*1# or *99***1# )
2.7 Leave Username, Password and Confirm Password fields blank
2.8 Hit Finish
That would complete the wizard and make a dial-up connection for you. Dial it and you will be connected to the Internet via your Samsung Star 3G phone modem without using Samsung PC Studio
Nov 08, 2010 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2008 | O2 Samsung SGH-E250 Cellular Phone
Feb 16, 2008 | Sony Ericsson K500i Cellular Phone
to connect via cable..u frst need to install the drivers of cable & than u need to go to control panel>phone & modem options> in that click on modems tab> in that check for ur hndset modem. If u dnt get 6101 modem than click on add new modem.in than select dont detect my modem i will select it from the list...in that either u will get nokia or standard modem..if ur geting nokia than select 6101 model & press next..if ur geting standard modem than select 9600bps modem..after select either of them select the port in which u want to install the modem ..it should be more than 2..after that u can connect
Oct 22, 2007 | Nokia 6610i Cellular Phone
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!