Can you notice the two faint, ...chevrons left and right about two thirds of the way down the screen? tap one of those and it slides the front page back on and puts that shortcut menu back out of the way. I had that problem too for a couple of days.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The only possible thing I can find, is the brightness of the screen. Perhaps it is adjusted to complete dark. You also could try to press the button with the little camera on it. When you have a USB cable connected to the camera, the screen will be blank too. On my Powershot from Canon, there is a display button, when pressing it I can cycle between normal screen, Grid on the screen and screen off. I can't find anything similar in the manual of the 3300, but perhaps there is a function like that on your camera too?
Settings contains many submenus that let you customize your phone.
The Display/Info menu controls how the keypad and display appear:
- changes the wallpaper that • Wallpaper appears on the idle screen.
- sets the size of text on the display. • Text Size
- changes the look of the display. • Theme
- controls whether main menu • Home Icons icons appear on the idle screen.
- controls backlight illumination. • Backlight133 Customizing Your Phone
- controls whether the time and date • Clock appear on the idle screen; sets time and date format; sets year.
- controls whether the items on • Menu View your main menu and Java applications menu appear as large icons or a list.
- sets large digits to appear on • Large Dialing the idle screen when you enter a number.
- sets the language that your phone • Language displays.
for more information Get the manual from here
Hope this helps if so do rate the solution
you should be able to exit using the power button. Funai needs to address this issue, using many universal remotes with their TV's can access this menu, this menu is used for diagnostics and is not supposed to be accessible by consumers.
Displaying the grid on the screen is a graphing option accessed through the command GridOn. To turn the grid off, press [2nd][ZOOM] (FORMAT). Use down arrow to reach the 3rd line. Highlight GridOff and press [ENTER]. Press Graph to return to the graph screen.
How you activated the GridOn command by a single press of a button is a prowess. I wish you could teach me this legerdemain.
ou will need to adjust that via the service menu. Toshiba has 2 ways to access it on various models I will post them both. first way
1. TV turned on 2. Press 'Mute' button on the remote. 3. Press 'Mute' button on the remote again and hold. 4. Press the 'Menu' button at the TV. You are now in the Adjustment mode
4. Use the 'Channel up'or"Channel dwn' to select the item. 5. Write down the old value of the item before changing. 6. Use Volume up and down adjust the value. 7. When you have made all the adjustments you want turn the set off to exit.
I've had the same problem. A temporary fix that I have found is to turn up the contrast all the way (press [2nd] then hold down the up arrow) until the screen becomes mostly black. Then turn the contrast back down (press [2nd] then hold down the down arrow) until it is at a normal level. If you can get rid of all the white lines when you turn up the contrast the screen will be back to normal. Unfortunately this does not permanently fix the problem because I cannot get rid of all the lines and it seems to be getting progressively worse each time it start up the calculator.