Hey, i would like to know how come my sim card is not working on a old phone? its a sidekick 2. but i took it to a tmobile place. and they told me that the phone is broking. and the sim card wont work at all? but the phone still, turns on?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
does your country have a tmobile network or tmobile store around there? if no, then it wont do any good for you to use it if there dont have any tmobile network to work with.
sorry to tell you that.
but, you can try to get a unlocked sidekick and use a(whichever carriers you have in india) sim card and insert in a sidekick. but, you will only be able to use a sidekick are make a phone calls and send & receive a text and thats it. nothing else.
hope that answered your question.
1. Insert your non-TMobile sim card 2. The phone display says "Enter the code". 3. On your Sidkick, press the "X" button. 4. You will see the menu. 5. Choose the left-up angle button. 6. Choose "setting"--->"network"--->"scan and select manually". 7. The phone will search for your network. 8. When your Sidekick finds your network, you can use the phone to make calls
with other sim cards you cant use data services...t-mobile uses different type of connection from other companies
1. Remove the battery and the SIM card from the device. 2. Flip the sidekick open; press and hold the letter 'r' on the keypad. 3. While holding the letter 'r', place the battery back in the device. DO NOT INSERT THE SIM CARD YET. 4. The sidekick will restart itself twice. Please make sure not to let the letter 'r' go until it has fully rebooted. 5. Once it has fully rebooted, remove the battery, re-insert the SIM card and battery and power up the device. 6. Once the device has fully rebooted, all prior information should be erased from the device and it should be restored back to the default factoy settings.