It doesn't print all on a page and some very light and colors are not vivid,
some pictures that have dark back grounds come out in like pyshcodelic
(spelling is wrong) but bright colors not dark. It was fine , beautiful pictures and printing but not know. Don't know how to fix it. Ink levels are ok, no paapers jammed.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Follow the trouble shooting guide lines that came with your printer. I had the same problem and followed those procedures and then contacted Kodak with the info. It turns out that the printer head is bad and They WILL send You 1 FREE of charge and a free color and black cartrige along with it. The print head just snaps out and the new one snaps back in and You send it back in the prestamped envelope. the Printer parts are guaranteed for LIFE and are free if You follow the guidelines in the trouble shoot area.
Hope This Helps:
press the menu button on the printer and go to clean print head and do a basic clean........make sure you are using genuine Kodak ink cartridges as there are retailers selling refilled and look alike.........if you still have same issue then its a print head issue and call kodak tech support they will replace it for you without any charge....let me know if this was helpful.........
you may try
1) color ink cartridge--- no enough ink or the cartridge ink channel dryer and constipated, refill ink and put down the cartridge bottom surface to water a little for 1 hr, then set back. or change a new cartridge if not fixed go next
2) print head--- the ink channel dryer and constipated, take out print head clean it's ink channel using cleaner or steep in water (do not touch circuit pin area with water) 20 minutes or longer. then set back and test (you can do more times), still not fixed, your print head have to change.
You need to clean the printhead of the printer to solve that issue. Because everytime you print, excessive inks are going to the printhead that's the reason why it's clogging the system up. That's because Kodak printers is using "pigments" as inks that's why Kodak printers are producing high quality prints unlike other printers - a photo printed from kodak could actually last for about 100 years. Now back to your issue, you need to clean the printhead from the printer but not manually. You could clean it by going to the software of the printer namely the KODAK HOME CENTER SOFTWARE. You need to click the "?" mark icon on the upper right corner of the software window then under the General Links select Maintenance then choose Clean Printhead. Do it at least twice and then try making prints. If that still doesn't work try calling Kodak Technical Support Representative: 1-800-421-6699