Question about Toys

1 Answer

Toy replacement for jumperoo front tray

I need a replacement toy for the jumpeoo. Can some one give me a number for fisherprice for parts

Posted by fhsdebbiedfc on


1 Answer


  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert who has answered 20 questions.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.


    An expert whose answer gotĀ voted for 2 times.

  • Expert
  • 89 Answers

800-432-5437 this is customer service line for toys should be able to help good luck

Posted on Aug 23, 2008


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

My strollers from like 2008 is there a recall and where can i find the toy that snapa on the tray. I likw to order it but how much. The tirea are flat now hope theres no recall thanx

With all hardware, be it a stroller or TV, you need to list the brand and the model number.

Google the brand name plus the term "stroller toy" and sift through the results. If the stroller had a special name, you might find an old advertisement for it and a picture of the toy you seek or be able to find the stroller on Google much faster.

Ebay might have a total replacement for the stroller and the toy. As car companies are only required to keep parts for a car for 10 years, I seriously doubt a stroller producer has kept a toy for a 2008 model stroller on the shelf for 7 years, awaiting someone needing a replacement toy. You are more likely to stumble up on a complete unit on ebay. That said, Ebay DOES have sellers of stroller parts. IF you know the stroller brand, they might list the toy as a part!

But forget my logic. After all, a stroller producer might be using the same tray of a variety of models. So go to the manufacture's website to see if there are replacement parts.

Aug 11, 2015 | Baby Gear

1 Answer

Need replacement helmet for original 12'" Buzz Lightyear.....

Call the company which is on the back of the toy and all the serial/1-800 number. Ask for a replacement helmet and they should give you one for a small fee. Good luck! If it's an older toy sometimes the company no longer carries a part, and you can find a new/used model of the toy and have spare parts as well..on ebay.? Good luck!

Jun 05, 2011 | Thinkway Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Space...

1 Answer

I need instructions for fisherprice jumperoo please

Download from

If this not your jumperoo, visit the page

select your product and in the bottom of page you will find link to instruction manual in PDF format to download.

May 04, 2011 | Fisher Price Deluxe Jumperoo

1 Answer

Hi i need the instructions for the fisherprice jumperoo please

hi here is one

if not correct try here for the right one

Nov 15, 2010 | Fisher Price Deluxe Jumperoo

1 Answer

I'd like to disassemble my Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Jumperoo for storage. The ''toy bar'' (red bar in the outline of a barn) doesn't seem to come out. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!

I have the same problem. I did manage to release one side of the toy bar (left side when looking from front) by pressing very firmly on the red plastic tab that's visible underneath, using a metal tool. But on the other side of the bar, the holding tab is hidden by a white plastic cover, which itself is held by 4 white plastic tabs that I couldn't release.

Mar 16, 2010 | Fisher Price Toys

1 Answer

My meebas wont move to the middle screen what do I do?

you need to call mettel they will give you a voucher u can use to get a new one or u can use it to by any toy by mettel/fisherprice. they are very nice and understanding. they wont give you a hard time.

Dec 26, 2009 | Mattel My Meebas Interactive Pet

1 Answer

Fisher Price rainforest jumperoo.... my in-laws lost the round plastic piece that holds the seat and allows baby to turn in it. apparently FP does not make this replacement part, any suggestions?

I saw one on ebay for 10.99 sold by the seller named marjorobi. That person has an ebay store called PerfectDollhouse. Hopefully you can find this piece as easily as I did. I simply searched for rainforest jumperoo on the ebay website and there it was!

Sep 24, 2009 | Toys

1 Answer

I need the attached toys that go with the evenflo supersaucer. Mine is missing four of the attachments.

You can find replacement parts at and some on eday...most Switch-a-roos should works, and you should be able to find replacement clip on toy trays as well. Goto, click on replacement parts, and it will ask you to enter the model number and such. Good luck..

Apr 03, 2009 | Evenflo Toys

3 Answers

Instructions for Rainforest Jumperoo

try here... if you still cannot locate it or the link does not work... just leave a message here and i'll help you


Please rate this soluton thanks

Jan 21, 2009 | Toys

Not finding what you are looking for?
Toys Logo

Related Topics:

799 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Toys Experts


Level 3 Expert

85239 Answers

Tom Chichester

Level 3 Expert

55379 Answers

ray gallant

Level 3 Expert

67963 Answers

Are you a Toy Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides