Question about Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
I lost the reomote for the TV and it is stuck in SAP mode so any channle that does not have an SAP has no volume at all. Is there a way to change this manually? Currently I am using a COMCAST 3 in 1 remote but it does not have the SAP Feature.
The link above does not work.
Posted on Jan 13, 2010
This should help you resolve your problem:
[To Select STEREO, MONO or SAP in Stereo broadcast]
1) Press the MENU button so that the menu display appears on the TV screen.
2) Press the CH(annel) ▲ or ▼ button to point to "TV SOUND".
3) Press the VOL(ume) ▲ or ▼ button to select your desired stereo mode. ([MAIN], [MONO] or [SAP].)
Also, here is a link to download a copy of the user guide, just enter your model number: http://www.sylvaniaconsumerelectronics.com/support/manual/index.aspx
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Posted on Aug 13, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
• Check the antenna/cable connections (see Chapter 2).
• The station may have broadcast difficulties. Try another channel.
• The sound may be muted. Press VOLUME.
• If you hear no sound, try setting the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• Make sure the SPEAKERS function in the AUDIO SETUP menu is set correctly (page 83).
• If you are not receiving a second audio program from a known SAP source, make sure the MTS feature is
set to SAP mode (page 81).
• If you hear audio that seems "incorrect" for the program you are watching (such as music or a foreign
language), the SAP mode may be on. Set the MTS feature to STEREO mode (page 81).
• When using an external audio amplifier, if you connect the amplifier to the VAR. AUDIO OUT jacks, the
volume of the TV and amplifier must be set above 0 or you will not hear any sound (page 20).
Dec 03, 2010 | Toshiba 57HX94 57 in. HDTV Television
Nov 05, 2009 | Toshiba 26LV610U LCD TV
Jan 22, 2009 | Westinghouse LTV-32w4 32.02 in. LCD HDTV
Dec 22, 2008 | RCA 257003 Remote Control
Dec 30, 2007 | Sanyo AVM-3259S TV
Aug 02, 2014 | Sylvania 6427TE 27" TV
3,390 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!