Question about Vtech Lands Phones
There is a solution which is easily implemented if you have discontinued phone service from your landline carrier.
1. Find the "block" where the landline enters your home and disconnect the wire which enters the block from the phone co.
2. At this point the wires in your home are "dead". If you had a dial tone before, you should no longer.
3. From your [email protected] router connect the phone line output to one of the regular phone jacks in the wall.
4. You should be able to now connect your vtechs to any outlet in your home --- regardless of the distance from the router.
5. You also can use your old regular wired phones if you wish to.
Posted on Aug 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2014 | Lands Phones
Oct 19, 2011 | Brother MFC-8220 Fax
Oct 19, 2011 | Lands Phones
Sep 28, 2011 | Panasonic KX-T7630 Corded Phone
Jan 21, 2010 | Vtech Cordless 6041 Phone
May 30, 2009 | Lexmark F4270 Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
Sep 26, 2008 | Panasonic Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 23, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 07, 2008 | British Telecom Freestyle 2200 Trio...
Oct 19, 2007 | Lands Phones
243 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: