Question about Audio Players & Recorders
Please: how to have a regular clock, and how to have it for surveillance?
Hi! I have the manual! ... I will try to scan in the whole manual, but for now:
1) Press and hold ALM1 or ALM2 for two seconds until the alarm time flashes. 2) Press ALM1/HOUR to advance the hour and ALM2/MIN to advance the minute. The time will display "PM" if set to PM and nothing if set to AM 3) Clock will revert to normal operation when no buttons are pressed for 15 seconds. The alarm is now set and activated.
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 04, 2015 | Samsung SMH1713B 1.7 cu. ft....
Mar 08, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
You may have this
posted in the wrong product category. Please select another category
appropriate to the problem and re-post the problem so the correct
expert will see and respond to the question..
This is for car and truck problems related to factory installed systems not add on aftermarket systems.
This post can't be removed or moved, please re-post the question in the correct product category. Thanks
Oct 16, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
If you have lost the outside temperature on the clock display then do the following:-
1. Make sure you have good batteries installed in the remote transmitter
2. Remove the batteries from the main clock and keep them out until the clock display disappears.
3. Re-install the batteries in the clock.
4. Wait until the display returns and includes the outside temperature display as well.
5. Set the clock again for current time/date etc.
Also check the link bellow:-
Please get back to us if you have further query else please accept the suggestion.
Thank you for contacting fixya.com
Jan 31, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 09, 2011 | Elgin 4537E Bedside Alarm Clock with...
Nov 28, 2007 | Bose Wave Radio
Oct 30, 2007 | Emerson SmartSet CKS1850 Clock Radio
798 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!