How do I reset my hp officejet 6110 all-in-one printer? It keeps asking me to align cartridges.
Press menu and then press the Right Arrow key until you get to maintenance screen then press enter.
Option 2 is you align print cartridges.
Automatic cartridge alignment
Perform the following steps to align the ink cartridges:
1. Disconnect the power cord from the unit, wait five seconds, and then plug it back in. This will reinitialize the unit.
2. Print another alignment test page. If the Press Enter to align message is not currently on the front panel display, complete the following steps to print an alignment page:
1. Press Setup or Menu on the front panel (depending on the model).
2. Press the right arrow button (>) until Maintenance or Tools is displayed, and then press Enter or OK (depending on the model).
3. Press the right arrow button (>) until Align Print Cartridges is displayed, and then press Enter or OK (depending on the model).
3. To determine if the automatic alignment is functioning correctly, look into the output tray as the alignment page is printing; a blue light should be visible periodically on the page as the cartridges move back and forth. If this light is not visible, the product will not be able to align the cartridges and will require service. Service the product.
4. If the blue light is visible and the alignment pages are printing correctly, but the alignment pages still fails, there still may be a hardware problem with the unit.
If there are no other printing problems and you wish to continue, use the information in the Bypassing the ink cartridge alignment section below to bypass the alignment. The information from last successful alignment will be used.
If the message keeps reappearing or other print quality problems occur, service the product.
Mar 30, 2011 |
HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...