try this site, I copied the instructions, but could not get the picture. when you get to te site i put dpxie in and search, on page 11 is the picture of the threading,
from the thread spool bring thread to the left, under the plate and up through the ****, around the round flat disk, then down the front of the machine (looks like a split in the machine) thread goes in this and around the u-turn (picture of a line that looks like a u-turn) an back up the opening opposite the first one. bring thread through hole in the metal loop, bring thread back down to needle area. there may be one or two places to loop thread behind hooks to keep the thread straight then through the needle from the front to the back.
(in the needle area DO NOT WRAP the thread around the hooks, the thread should just rest behind them to keep the thread straight to the needle
1. Set the Power Off/Speed Switch to the OFF position.
2. Raise the presser foot lifter.
3. Turn the handwheel counter-clockwise until the needle is in its highest position.
4. Set the thread spool on the spool pin.
5. Bring the thread under the thread guide slot at the top of the machine and then slip it into the tension disk (1). Pass the thread into the tension disk, making sure it slips into the disk securely.
6. Bring the thread down, go around the U-turn (2), then bring it back up.
7. Pass the thread through the eye of the take-up lever, from right to left (3).
8. Bring the thread back down and thread the guide which is just above and to the right of the needle(4).
9. Thread the needle from front to back (5).