Question about GE 29322GE1 Corded Phone
I have a good GE corded speaker phone. But I need a manual to know how to program in phone numbers, etc.
The numbers on the back of the phone are:
Can you help me?
Here are the quick instructions on how to program the phone numbers.
You can also download a copy of the User's Guide from: http://www.retrevo.com/search/v2/jsp/downloadPage.jsp?doc=c96e9c823d0df43989039e5385bef04a&q=GE+29322GE1
Just enter the 4 digit captcha code and you will be able to download the User's Guide.
Please let me know if yo have any questions.
STORING A NUMBER IN MEMORY
To program priority keys:
1. Make sure the telephone is properly installed. Pick up the
handset and listen for the dial tone. If you don’t hear the
dial tone, recheck or repeat the installation steps.
2. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
3. Press the store button.
4. Dial the number to be stored.
5. Press the store button again.
6. Press the A, B or C button.
7. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
To program frequently called numbers:
1. Press the SPEAKER button or pick up the handset.
2. Press the store button.
3. Dial the number to be stored.
4. Press the store button again.
5. Press one of the 10 memory location buttons 0-9.
6. Press the SPEAKER button or hang up the handset.
Posted on Aug 12, 2008
What does a flashing envelope mean
Posted on May 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 07, 2010 | GE Lands Phones
Aug 04, 2010 | GE 29879GE1 Corded Phone
May 06, 2010 | GE Lands Phones
Dec 06, 2009 | GE 29268 Corded Phone
Mar 26, 2009 | GE 29897GE1 Corded Phone
Nov 06, 2008 | GE 29267GE3 Corded Phone
Aug 27, 2007 | GE Corded Speakerphone with 2 Cordless...
3,161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!