Question about Precor C954i Commercial Treadmill
Any 30 series error code means that their is no communication between upper and lower boards.
The main Telco harness ( looks like a telephone or DSL wire) my have a bad or broken connection. Unplug unit and taken motor shroud off and check connections should be able to plug and unplug same goes with upper console. If this does not help then either call a local service provider or call Precor directly give them the Model# and Serial# for this unit. They should provide you with the additional info needed
Posted on May 09, 2011
CircuitBoardRepair.net repairs the motor controllers (IFT drives) for these treadmills for $100.
Posted on Feb 26, 2020
Precor Error 30, 31, 32 and 33, Communications Error
1. Bad interconnect cable between upper PCA and lower PCA.
2. Interconnect cable is mistakenly plugged into the CSAFE connector at the upper PCA.
3. Elliptical 5.17 equipped with old software version 1.01 in upper and lower PCA.
4. Upper and lower PCAs have mismatched software.
5. Another component plugged onto the PCA is overloading the +5VDC power supply.
6. Bad lower PCA.
7. Bad upper PCA.
Posted on May 12, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 30, 2014 | Precor Exercise & Fitness
Oct 01, 2013 | GE Dryers
Jul 05, 2011 | Kenmore Elite Stainless Steel 24" BuiltIn...
May 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jan 16, 2011 | Washing Machines
Jul 14, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 27, 2008 | Nikon D70s Digital Camera
7,458 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: