- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Please follow these steps: 1. Turn your printer on. Most power buttons are located on the top of the printer. Press and hold down the button until its LED light turns green.
2. Choose the image or text you desire to print onto the CD. On your computer, open the image or text you desire to print. images should be opened by clicking on your computer's "Start" icon and selecting the "Pictures" tab folder within the Start menu. When the Pictures folder opens, click on the image you desire to print onto the CD to enlarge it. If you are planning to print text onto the CD, open the text in Microsoft Word or any other desktop publishing program you may have on your computer.
3. Insert the CD into the printer. Press the "Eject" button that can be found on your CD printing enabled printer. A CD tray will open automatically. Place the CD into the tray print side up. Close the CD tray. The printer will begin working to detect the CD. Once the CD is detected, your printer's LED light will either flash green or another indication color.
4. Print the image or text onto the CD. For image printing, click on the enlarged image's tab that will be on your computer's taskbar. You will see a horizontal row of action icons below the image. Click on the thumbnail image of a printer to print the image onto the disc. For text printing, simply click on the "File" action on the navigation menu in your desktop publishing document. Click "Print" within the "File" drop down menu. The image or text will be sent to the printer once you choose the "Print" action.
5 . Remove the CD from the printing tray. The CD will be fed through the printer during the printing process. Once the process is complete, the CD will come through the bottom of the printing tray. Take the CD from the tray when it reaches the bottom.
The above mentioned steps must help you. In case of any difficulty please revert back.
Sorry a little late only just read your problem. The location is not the bottom tray feeder but the disk tray. In settings change your media type to "Printable Disk" the paper scource should automatically change to "Disk Tray" and hopefully every thing will work OK.
One of the guys on this site said read the manual over and over again, and he was right.
You must go to system preferences and choose print and fax. Set the default media to A4. Then in the Print CD program when you hit print your will see fifth line down Epson Print CD on offer. Hit the arrows on the right and choose print settings from the drop down menu and then media type and choose CD / DVD. All should then work. It does on mine.
Regards and best wishes. David