- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is not possible to see again the wifi password that you have typed on your ipod touch. Once it is typed, it is automatically saved in your device. And as soon as you turn on the wifi switch it will automatically connect your device to that password of the wifi network.
You can have the password back if only you have also used it to your laptop.
<p>Apple iPod touch Wi-Fi reception without using a computer.
The device has a built-in 802.11 Wi-Fi receiver, which means that access to the
Internet via a WiFi router that is in range. When connected to a WiFi signal on
your iPod touch, you may be prompted for a password if you must know the
password or ask the Wi-Fi to the administrator. Unsecured Wi-Fi does not
require a password. <br />
<p>1. Press the "Home" button of your iPod touch and
move the cursor to the right on the device. Enter the unlock code if you have
programmed. <br />
<p>2. Touch the "Settings" icon on the home screen of
the iPod touch Settings menu. <br />
<p>3. Play the "Wi-Fi" Network access to the names of
all upcoming Wi-Fi to see. <br />
<p>4. Tap the name of a Wi-Fi to connect. If the network requires
a password, you will be prompted to enter the password. <br />
<p>5. Touch "Join" to complete the connection. Now
you can use any Internet-related programs on your iPod touch. <br />
Are you saying that when you attempt to play a game, it tries to use the Internet, which then prompts you for a password?
Either someone configured your WiFi network to require a password (ask your friends/family), or you're attempting to connect to someone else's WiFi network that requires a password (tsk tsk).
Or, if you're talking about the screen lock code (4 digit password when you turn on your iPod), and you don't know the code, you'll need to restore your iPod. Connect it to your computer, run iTunes, select your iPod on the left side, then click the "Restore" button.
re 6520 seimens wireless modem
i have DSL internet connection
when the phone call dies i hang up the phone and call again for the same amount of time 3mins and 18 secs
i am using the seimens modem/router with the voip adapter connected via ethernet cable
i have updated the seimens modem/router with the latest firmware from the telstra site E752-AF5-106-71-a056-v1s
* You dont need any special drivers to install modem. * Open up internet explorer, type 192.168.0.1 in the address bar and press enter key. * Now you should see the configuration page of modem. * On the left side, click on Advanced button, below that, you will see "connection configuration" option - click on it.
*** If it asks for modem access code anywhere, you can find the code underneath the modem. please type it ***
* Under this page, you have to enter the email address in username field and password, change the connection type to smart keep alive, click on save changes
* Now it may ask you for restart modem. click on restart. within 1 min, you will be connected to internet.