Question about Panasonic Panafax UF-780 Plain Paper Laser Fax

2 Answers

We have a Panasonic UF-4000 faxmachine. Faxes that we send are received very dark. We have changed teh Contract to Lighter, but that doesn't seem to help. Not all sent faxes have problems.

Posted by jonesj on


2 Answers


  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.


    An expert that has over 500 points.

  • Expert
  • 284 Answers

There is no computer adjustment for this..

what you need to do is lift up the front pannel and you will see to green handles , pull them towards the center and lift, it wont come out it will just come up a bit. if you see the toner cartridge you've gone to far. if you lifted it properly you will be able to tilt the white plastic and see a strip of glass. wipe that down with a cloth and try again. if its still doesnt work the cis might be broken

Posted on Sep 10, 2008


Leroy Elliott

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert who has answered 1,000 questions.

  • Master
  • 2,120 Answers

Fuction 7
monitor key 4 times slowly
scroll down to shading adjustment
send through a blank white sheet

Posted on Aug 31, 2008


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

How can I change/decrease the baud rate?

The Modem speed or baud selection from highest to lowest is done automatically.

? Modem speed*1: 33,600 / 31,200 / 28,800 / 26,400 / 24,000 / 21,600 / 19,200 / 16,800 / 14,400 / 12,000 / 9,600 / 7,200 / 4,800 / 2,400 bps; Automatic Fallback

see page 84 of 96
or click on
5 in 1 Multifunction Office Machine

You should consider .....
2.10 Configuring the unit to access the LAN (KX-MB781 only) You can print documents, scan documents, receive faxes or send faxes using a computer on the LAN. To enable these features, you need to set the IP address,
5 in 1 Multifunction Office Machine

Mar 22, 2016 | Panasonic KX-MB781 All-In-One Laser...

1 Answer

Panasonic Panafax UF-550 not receivng faxes

Check your line for static, should sound a clear tone. 95% of communication problems are related to line quality (phone company fix this). The other 5% is the modem PCB of the fax machine

Feb 12, 2009 | Panasonic Panafax UF-550 Plain Paper Laser...

1 Answer

Turning off receive on UF-490

Press these buttons.

1 for tel

Jan 06, 2009 | Panasonic PanaFax UF-490 All-In-One Laser...

2 Answers

Panafax UF 770

What happens when you try to send?

Nov 07, 2008 | Panasonic Panafax UF-333 Plain Paper...

1 Answer

Change setting to not receive faxes at this station

Function 64 set
look for manual mode on the print out
set to manual through sim Function 74 set

Aug 11, 2008 | Panasonic Panafax UF-550 Plain Paper Laser...

1 Answer

Blank pages

sounds like the contacts on you toner cartridge are not making contact. on the left side you will see 2 wire sticking out clean thoes and clean the metal contacts on the side of the toner cartridge

Jul 31, 2008 | Panasonic UF-4000 Printer

1 Answer

Sending Faxes

there is no need to change the setting.just feed the document to be sent and dial the number of the recipient.after hearing the fax tone press enter key

May 29, 2008 | Panasonic Panafax UF-585 Plain Paper Laser...

1 Answer

Faxes receipt

Set fax to MANUAL Mode.

print out a Fax parameter sheet...Function 64 set

change the parameter in 74 set

May 13, 2008 | Panasonic Panafax UF-595 Plain Paper Laser...

1 Answer

Can not send faxes, but can receive them

this is for the uf 7000 you need to do an all job clear on the machine to try and fix your problem, sounds like a memory lockup

Oct 02, 2007 | Panasonic PanaFax UF-7000 All-In-One Laser...

Not finding what you are looking for?
Panasonic Panafax UF-780 Plain Paper Laser Fax Logo

83 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Panasonic Office Equipment & Supplies Experts


Level 3 Expert

1363 Answers

Norman  J Weimar Jr
Norman J Weimar Jr

Level 3 Expert

6958 Answers

Shannon Murphy

Level 1 Expert

2 Answers

Are you a Panasonic Office Equipment and Supply Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides