Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Tips for a great answer:
- If the error message is "Print Unable ZC", refer to: "Print Unable ZC"
1. Power the machine off by holding down the power button. Wait a few seconds and then power the machine back on.
-If no error message appears on your machine's display, go to Step 2.
- If the error changed to "Self-Diagnostic" on your machine's display, contact brother for warranty service.
-If "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service.
2. Leave the machine with power ON for 15 minutes.
- If "Self-Diagnostic" or "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service..
WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS.
Brother Authorized Service Center locator
Jan 12, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 08, 2014 | Brother MFC-465CN InkJet Printer
Aug 18, 2013 | Brother MFC 6490CW InkJet Printer
Dec 18, 2012 | Brother Dcp-7055 Laser Print Copy Scan...
Aug 18, 2009 | Brother DCP 130C All-In-One InkJet Printer
Sep 04, 2008 | Brother MultiFunction Center MFC-440CN...
340 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!