Question about Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
Bamix hand mixer turns slowly, seems to have lost oomph, no longer responds to the thumb-switch to change speeds or do "burst" mixing at high speeds. Older model, says M122 on nameplate. Help - is there a real Bamix service organization out there that can repair them?
Click on the "contact" link in this website http://www.bamix-usa.com/ there's places in Canada & the US to have them serviced. Through contacting them they'll give you the nearest service area.
Good luck, love my Bamix!
Posted on Aug 15, 2008
Bamix-usa has the ability to repair and service all Bamix models, as far as I know. There is a website : www.bamix-usa.com Try that as there is a page for service---but I don't know how much it will cost nor any of the details.
Posted on Jun 06, 2009
My older Bamix stopped working--no shaft movement and loud motor noise (thought perhaps motor lubricant thickened).
* Unplugged, propped it upside down and put drops of quality machine oil at seam where narrow blade shaft enters larger shaft (in center of curved guard). Probably not necessary, but added a few drops where large shaft enters handle. Oil slowly seeps in.
* Attached a blade to manually turn for oil distribution.
* Did this periodically over several hrs.
* Turned on low speed several times.
* It gradually returned to full speed capacity.
Posted on Jan 29, 2016
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 25, 2013 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
Jun 20, 2011 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
Mar 03, 2011 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
May 26, 2010 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
Feb 23, 2009 | Food Mixers
Nov 08, 2008 | Bamix De Luxe Hand Mixer
2,523 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: