Question about OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Can anyone help with the reset of the fuser and transfer belt?
How do you enter the diagnostics on this machine?
RESET OKIDATA TONER DRUM by RTINSC (11/17/05 10:34 AM) reply + / -
1. Turn machine on while pushing and holding the TWO up/down menu buttons at same time.
2. Menu window will show "OKI USER"
3. Scroll to " Engine Dialog Mode" is indicated. Push Enter button.
4. "Diagnostic Mode xx.xx.xx S-Mode is indicated.
5. Scroll to "NV-Ram initial" is indicated. Push ENTER.
6. Window shows "NV-Ram- Initial Table 1".
7. Push ONLINE and ENTER Buttons simultaneously and HOLD for 10 seconds after you see "Executing Reset" appear in menu window.
8. Restart printer.
All toner, drum, fuser and transfer figures return to 100%.
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Posted on May 16, 2009
Reset video ?
Posted on Nov 20, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2014 | Dell 3130cn Color Laser Printer
Jan 24, 2013 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2500W
Mar 06, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 14, 2011 | Xerox WorkCentre M-24 Color Copier
Jan 14, 2011 | OKI ES3640ex Color Copier
Jul 28, 2010 | Sharp Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 25, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 16, 2009 | OKI C5510 MFP All-In-One Led Printer
Dec 31, 2008 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
3,034 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: