- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Install Adobe Photoshop CS2
2. Open the keygen and hit generate key and stick that key in Adobe Photoshop CS2.
3. When it says cannot be activated, click Activate By Phone.or net if you choose net choose offline.
4. Copy the Activation Code from Adobe Photoshop CS2, stick it in the Keygen, and hit Generate Auto Code.
5. Your done
Try activating over the phone, in the activation page there should eb activate by phone, select that and then once in there select your region. It should give you a number to give the automated phone system if you have already entered your CD key. If you have not entered your CD key then you Just need an active internet connection, enter that key and your information in and wait a few seconds for activation.
You have to unlock that BB first
This unlock code provider generate full LEGAL unlock code direct from
Blackberry server which wont void your warranty, & generate code
based on your IMEI, means individual code for every blackberry set.
After unlocking from this provider's code your blackberry not only work
with single network, you can use your in any part of world with any
including your browser & MMS picture messaging to work, yes with
just one time entering code from your keypad.
They unlock from network who locked your blackberry
This site will help you a lot & good email & 24/7 phone support
f you don't know the system password for the twowire it has a factory reset button near the lan ports
* Hold down the reset button on the back for 30+ seconds.
* Upon releasing the reset button, the router resets itself to factory settings. * Connect a computer to the 2700HG-B and browse to the URL http://192.168.1.254/ * Enter a new password, confirm it and enter a password hint at the bottom of the page, in case you forget the password.
* At this stage you might receive a "Page Not Found" error, but the password appears to be set successfully. * *************************** * To continue, manually browse to the url http://192.168.1.254
* Home Page (summary) * Run System Setup Wizard
* Enter key code 5225 2374 WG62 22AS BJ7P (from http://www.2wire.com/?p=268) to set up manual config
Choose TIme Zone -> Next * Enter ISP set up details
* For most UK ISPs this will be Connection type = PPPoA VPI = 0 VCI = 38 ATM Encapsulation = VC-Mux
For Be /O2 users only
VPI = 0 VCI = 101 ATM Encapsulation = LLC Exit Registration when connected to Internet ***********************
It sounds to me like you have a bug. You should try to get into the control panel when the computer "allows" you to, and click on "System Maintenance". Once in the system maintenance menu, click on "Back-up and Restore Center". In this menu you can choose to restore your computer to an earlier date. By restoring your computer, you could get rid of any "bug" or change that occured to your computer before the problems started.