Follow the below steps to reconfigure the router:
1. Connect a Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN port of the router(isolated port).
2. Connect the computer to the router using any one of the 4 available ports. Please make sure that THERE IS NO DIRECT CONNECTION BETWEEN THE MODEM AND THE COMPUTERS (either using Ethernet cable or USB cable).
3. Power off the modem and the router after making the connections.
4. Power on the modem and wait for the lights, then power on the router.
1. Open the browser(Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox).
2. Access the router, usually with http://192.168.1.1
3. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the username and password is case sensitive).
4. Click on 'Basic settings' from the left menu and select 'Use Computers MAC Address' from 'router MAC Address' section.
5. Click Apply.
6. Once it updates the settings then power off the modem and the router. Power on the modem and wait for the lights, then power on the router.
I hope this information allows you to resolve this issue.
If I have helped you, please help me, and rate this suggestion the highest FixYa rating. If you cannot rate this post with the highest rating, then please comment to this post and I will try to help you further.