Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
1. Turn the printer off.
2. Unplug the power cord of the printer
3. Open the rear access door
4. Remove the jam
5. Clean the rollers of the printer with a lint free cloth that is moist with water
6. Close the rear access door
7. If you a document feeder open it and try to remove the paper jam and also clean the rollers
8. Close the document feeder
9. Plug the printer directly to the wall outlet
10. Try to print again
Posted on Aug 11, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 29, 2014 | Samsung SCX 4521F All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 11, 2011 | Kodak ESP 3 Multifunction Printer/ Copier/...
Nov 27, 2010 | Samsung CLP-300N Laser Printer
May 18, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 02, 2009 | HP LaserJet 2200D Printer
May 24, 2009 | HP DeskJet 3653 InkJet Printer
Jan 02, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Sep 28, 2019 | HP HEWLETT PACKARD Pagewriter 200i EKG
104 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: