Try googling "free ringtones and more" on your home computer and brows through. write down your favorate five (this will save you alot of time) then use the internet on your phone to get pictures, ringtones, etc. My personal favorate is www.myxer.com
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
For motorola phones..there are no themes but we call it SKIN to install Skins you need to download software SKIMAN FROM NET IT IS AVAILABLE FREE ON NET.
after downloading the required software download skin files from net like on mobiles9.com.
then connect your phone to PC open SKIMAn and install the downloaded skin files,,then you will be having your THEMES ! ;;;dont skip 100% works !
i think i have just the answer to your problems...........please visit the site ..... www.mobile9.com......... you will get all that you want for your cell....hope this helps... AND PLEASE VOTE GOOD........HELP US TO HELP YOU BETTER.....
Practically, you can't download skins directly from any wap site for mobile ....... like other handsets such as sony ericson, nokia etc.
For that you need a software called "P2K Commander V-4.0" and its asociated driver. You also need a skin file. The skin file for motorola V3i can normally be obtained in a .zip file format. This zip file have one .ski file and normally have 14 .dat file.
You have to copied all the .dat files and one .ski file in the mobile's skin folder for one skin.
Remembered , your old moto skin folder should not be deleted at any cost. 'cause the new skin can use your old skin file....
1) Download P2K Commander (make sure the archive has the p2kdrivers folder). Unzip and run P2KCommander . 2) Point your Device Manager to the p2kdrivers folder and install the Motorola MCU Data logger, etc... devices. 3) If your skin folder has a 'install_yourskin.p2kc' file, just click it and P2KCommander will install the skin. 4) If the install.p2kc file is missing read below: - Open P2KTools
- Plug Your Phone on the Cable * On E398, V635 I sugest take the TransFlash off
- When the status apear 'Connected'
- Hit 'Refresh' to get the file list.
- Select the folder 'Skins'
- Right Click on the folder 'Skins' Will apear a sub-menu Select the option 'Create Folder'
- Put the Name of the Skin, must be the same name of the '*.ski' File!
- Hit 'Refresh' to get the new file list.
- Select the new folder that was cereated. (The one that contain the same name of the *.ski)
- Hit 'Upload' to upload the skin files to the phone.
- Select all the files with *.DAT and *.Ski Extension
- Hit 'Open' to Upload
- Wait a Minute while P2KTools Send the files to your phone.