- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
my samsung sghj600 freezed and is not responding to any command yet since last few months before. What shall I do? One day I seen my mobile screen showing me all menus are question marks. At that time I was shutt down my device and pick off the battery. After sometimes I has pushed the switch button. But can't open yet; it has been freezed to till.
If you get unlock code for free means, it is not safe and sometimes it may lose data also, you can get the unlock code at very low cost, through this site http://www.unlocking4u.com/samsung-sgh-j600/rs6wp9/ It has the best instructions and easy methods for unlocking your Samsung model mobile phones.......
1. Transfer the .jad and .jar files to the phones memory to the 'Other Files' folder. You can transfer the files from Samsung PC Studio's 'Phone Explorer', or just transfer it straight to the memory card and move it to 'Other Files' from the phone's menu. If you don't have a .jad file, you can download 'Jad Maker' Here 2. Exit all menus and type in this code: *#9998*4678255# You should now get a 'Activated' message. Java install is enabled.
3. Go to the 'Other Files' folder and select the .jad file (should be 1kb). Press 'Options' (left touch key) and you should get a 'Do you want to install' question. Press 'Yes' to install.
4. To deactivate Java install, simply type the same code again. You should now get a 'Deactivated' message. Note: Try This site for tins of free Games/Apps.. (Select you Phone First) Regards, Waqar.
as far as i know there should be a manufacturer's warranty on your phone, you need to get back to the store to have it repaired. Since you purchased it from a different country you need to contact them.
Midp 2 is java,n java format is jar..i think it just doesn't suitablewith your phone,although there are many phones with java midp 2,itdoesn't mean all these phones can play the same game with java midp2format.. You can get free games at www.getjar.com,and www.mobile9.com gud luck