- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- First you need a rather old TV, like maybe before 2002, if you have one. Because on newer TVs N64 graphics are terrible !
- Once you have your TV, check to see if you have two cables with your 64 (if you don't something is missing !). One shaped like a little box on one end and an electrical plug on the other : you hook up the little box to your N64 and plug the device in the nearest power socket. The other cable has a a strange black and rectangular input that hook up in your N64 and 3 sockets that are red, yellow and white. Connect the latter on your TV by finding the same sockets with the same colours !
- Connect your controller to the console (it's the round-ish sockets in front of it)
- insert your game
- THEN turn on your console. Don't turn it on unless everything hooked up !
(if it doesn't work you may want to try the famous turn-off-the-console-blow-into-the-cartridge-put-it-back-and-try-turning-your-N64-again trick !)
I had a same problem with my installed usb camera in my msi notebook. I thought it was caused by wrong driver or something like that and after downloading a number of drivers it still dont worked. I tried really everything and after pressing the P1 button ( one of the 4 buttons near the power button ) a USB camera viewer appeared on my screen. Now it is working without any troubles. Maybe it is the solution for you too.
I have a 17inch zenith 720lcd1a that I had gotten from a friend, I don't have a controler to go with it but i am trying to hook the tv up to my computer but i don't know what program it's supposed to be on so i can use it for the internet..