Question about Lifetime Gateway KAV60 Replacement Laptop Power AC Adapter / Charger (91812053315)
I guess you've got a broken laptop power dc jack or power cable.
Symptoms of a broken Laptop DC power jack:
- The laptop only operates when you hold the DC power plug in a certain direction (DC jack is broken or loose).
- The laptop only runs on battery power (no power is getting through the DC jack).
- The laptop gets no power at all.
- The laptop will not charge the battery.
- The laptop switches from AC power to battery power intermittently due to a loose or broken power jack.
- The laptop suddenly shuts off.
- The DC jack may feel loose.
- Sparks come out of the back of the laptop when you insert the power plug into the DC jack.
Posted on Apr 26, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: